Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Red.

Taylor Swift's new album comes out in 19 days. Holla. I am pretty much excited for nothing else right now.
( Click here or here for songs. Here for an interview from Taylor about the album. )
 Yeah. Ok that is not entirely true. I am also excited for this:
I also like this:
He's pretty cute. And I'm not just saying that because the only regular viewer of my blog is his mom. There's probably some other stuff I should put on here, but I don't feel like talking about it right now. Oh. And I moved to Provo.

4 comments:

  1. Not true, I'm also a regular viewer.. I just don't comment often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BABY! I thought they had it already?? Guess not. My bad. I was confused on that one. I thought you went to see their baby during our wedding... Yep, i was officially super confused. Come to Boise and play with me please?? I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute baby! The first picture is pretty cute too, but I don't know how you got lucky enough to have such a cute nephew. ;) You can tell you two are related because you both have the same hairstyle after naps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I taught him everything he knows. I can't wait til you come for Christmas cuz I have an surprise idea for him.

      Delete