Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Photo Book

Mother's Day is almost upon us. I had no idea what I was going to get for my madre and then one night I had inspiration... I remembered that while I was on my mission, Estrella Strasser had made a photo book of her mission on Shutterfly.com. So I decided to check it out. I found out that if I ordered by May 2nd I got 30% off my book. So yesterday I can home from class at 5 and didn't emerge from my room again until about 10, with this as a result. It was pretty easy and really fun, once I figured out how the program worked. I'm pretty pleased with the final product. At least digitally. I am a little nervous that once it gets here something will be messed up and I wasted $40...but we'll see. I ordered one for mom, one for me, and one for Grandma Smith. Cross my fingers that they're as cute as I hope they'll be!!!!

Click here to view this photo book larger

Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment