This August, our annual VFFT occurred. (Vaughn Family Fun
Time, you’re welcome for creating such a neat title for a family vacation.)
As you may or may not know, this occurs at least once every
year. All of us kids come home and we have a grand old time. Sometimes we go
places, like camping maybe, but since none of us really live in Preston
anymore, we decided to congregate there.
We mostly just hung out and played games; can’t do a lot of
exciting things with a broken neck. Sorry fam, my bad. We took family pictures
since everyone was together. Apparently we have a hard time getting everyone to
look at the camera at the same time. C’est la vie. We did go to Bloomington
Lake by Bear Lake. It was pretty awesome, cooler than I was expecting (Jake’s
ideas are usually not that cool. Just kidding. I can say that because he doesn’t
read this.) Nick, Fred, Jake, and even Jenni went off the rope swing. I didn’t.
Again…neck thang. I also still had an open wound on my forehead and figured
that lake parasites growing in my brain wouldn’t be helpful at all.
All in all, it was pretty awesome. And once again it was
reconfirmed to me that I have the cutest niece and nephew in the world.
 |
| Bloomington Lake |
 |
| Nick and some people we don't know |
 |
| the rents |
 |
| Fred, Jill, and Oliver |
 |
| Jenni, Nick, and Eliza |
 |
| My mom wanted a picture of the "single kids" |
|
 |
| So I gave her one. |
 |
| Turns out Oliver really hates pictures |
|
 |
| He was only good when Aunt Jenni held him |
|
 |
| See? (He's looking at Aunt Jenni right now, "Why'd you give me to her?") |
No comments:
Post a Comment