***there are now captions because Jill complained and I have nothing better to do with my life. Some of them aren't lined up right. Just deal with it.
Elder To'a and Brother Pedroza. I'm not really sure what's going on.
One Sunday it snowed so much in Denton that they cancelled church and we got snowed in at the Hargis'. So Elders Soto, To'a, Matsuura, and I made a snowman.
Matsuura, To'a, Vaughn, and Jacobson.
One time one of our investigator's granddaughter fell asleep during the lesson. She can't really read though.
My $3 pday shirt so i didn't ruin my cool ones. It got destroyed...
Birthday at the Hargis'. Brother Hargis made an awesome chocolate cake and Sister Strasser gave me a birthday crown to wear.
With Hermana Lopez and her cow tongue...
At Kalista and Martin's wedding.
Sergio's baptism. Teaching us street fighting skills...
It rains a lot...usually that is dry...and it's about 5 feet deep.
Ft. Worth Drive and Mission Street crossing. Get it? Fort Worth Mission?
Kalista's baby Marcus. First baby I've ever visited in a hospital.
Translating in Denton at church.
Elena. Kalista's daughter. The pose was her idea.
Sister Strasser teaching us how to decorate a wedding cake.
Lily, Sister Vaughn, Sister Peterson
Pedroza's
Our attempt at being classy.
Paty's kids.
Sister Shelton and I.
Free ice cream!!!
The Primary Childrens in Temple at a talent show.
Hargis fam.
Juan's baptism in Temple.
Kickin it g style with Sister Shelton in the ravine by the Arteaga's house.
DUDE! DID YOU GET TO BE COMPS WITH LISA?!
ReplyDeletei love the tweety bird ice cream truck!
ReplyDeleteNatalie...YA! She was my favorite!!! We had so much fun. She is awesome.
ReplyDeleteMallory...I don't think this picture demonstrates the look of pure joy on my face like it should. Also...it was freaking FREE because Florentino traded the guy tacos for ice cream. Bartering is the BEST. EVER.
I need captions because I only know what is going on in about a third of the pictures. The one of you guys on the road is awesome. I'm assuming you put the camera down with a timer. Very cool. Except, what's with the Edwad shirt? Gross.
ReplyDelete