My mission papers go in...TOMORROW!!!! The 18th. I am so excited I don't know if I can wait the two weeks or so until I get my call. But I guess I'll just have to be patient and try to restrain myself from shaking innocent bystanders to vent some of my anxiousness. (is that a word?)...
Anyway, I've been strongly encouraged to start a blog now for sometime and I guess I finally broke under the peer pressure. I've never really had anything exciting to blog about, but I'm hoping that when I finally leave, my loving sister will keep this thing updated with all my amazing experiences. (By the way Jill, this is me asking you...) Until then I'll just share the ups and downs of life as we know it in Rexburg, Idaho.
Tomorrow, the official predictions of where I will be serving for the next year and a half can begin. Mazel tov!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm really excited that you have a blog! I can't believe your mission papers go in tomorrow?! Thats crazy! I'm excited to find out where you go. Although I will not guess until the "official" time that you have set apart for it arrives.
ReplyDeleteYou meant your loving sister IN LAW, right? I can't even keep my own blog updated.
ReplyDeleteI've noticed. Jenni said she doesn't even have her own because she can't write in her journal.
ReplyDeleteSo unless i get married and acquire a sister-in-law that way...
You should get married because then you won't even have a mission blog and I won't have to update it. Just kidding, go on a mission and I might update your blog. If you're lucky.
ReplyDelete