So first of all, I learned the word anecdote my freshman year of high school in Mrs. Jones' english class. But I forgot it. Then a few days ago I read it in my psychology book and remembered that I knew what it meant and I felt smart.
On to business... A few weeks ago one of my friends from camp, Dylan Ellsworth, had his mission farewell. After church we were hanging out at his house and some of the other boys and I were talking about where I was going to get called to. (Dylan's going to OHHHHH...KLAHOMA.) Tyler (Ozzie...) said, "You're going to go somewhere crazy...like...Tahiti." To which I replied, laughing, "My brother went there." Then Sam Fife, who I don't really know said, "Then you're going to....like...Madagascar." To which I replied, laughing even harder, "My sister went there."
I don't think they believed me...
The. End.
No comments:
Post a Comment